Be a mentor and an educator to a child!
Contact our Administrative team for more information
- Five Days a Week
- 11:30 am-1 pm
- Flexible commitments
- Work during that time? Ask a friend, grandparent, or college student if they’d like to help out.
- Great way to get involved with Plessy
How to Volunteer:
- Print the NOPD Background Check Request form found here
- Bring the completed form and $5 to your local police department OR to the front office here at Plessy
- Once we receive the completed background check, you may start at any time!
- If you already have a current and valid background check or if your background check is mailed back to you, please bring the original background check with you to the front office at Plessy and we will photocopy the original for our records
Background checks are valid for one year from their completion date. If your background check expires during your service, please renew your background check through the above process.